All 96 art Reviews

SG with Dmn SG with Dmn

gj but, holy fuck that dick looks like a turd, it draws too much attention with it looking like that, i know the blur was probably to make it look like it's moving but it makes it lose so much detail that it straight up looks like a turd.

arin hanson arin hanson

it's not bad at all, i like it, however: 1. this is is suuuuper sketchy/doodle lookin, and 2. the art portal is suppossed to be for finished pics and photography is not allowed, i don't wanna be an ass like i said if you were to clean that sketch more it would be fine, this is a piece i would reccommend not putting on the portal.

Stinky Aran from Mucky Prime Stinky Aran from Mucky Prime

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hot 'n pandering(Sketch) Hot 'n pandering(Sketch)

thicc, while this is 100% relative on style and how you wanna do things, i would still reccommend making the body less tall, the head looks a bit too small, but it's not cause of the head size is cause the body is really tall, experiment by making you're thicc girls a bit more horizontal tan vertical.

RayLeeWorld responds:

It's funny you'd say that, because I told the my friend about how I felt how his character looked rather tall. But he didn't seem to mind so much, since appeareantely this character is meant to a tall character, more or less.

But i'll keep in mind for what you said when I draw thick girls again. So thanks, anyways.

Zelda Zelda

2 cute

Beach Wear Beach Wear

T H I C C

beach beach

really good use of those brushes there, the sky looks really cool, only problem i got with the piece is once you detail it too much, like before you click to look at it full res it looks fucking amazing, once you look at it closely alot of details from the background look weirdly textured.
i would probably recommend experimenting and trying ways to make the background some blur to not draw too much attention without losing the texture.

anyway idk i'm fucking awful at giving critic but hope it helped.

mogy64 responds:

youre good at critique! at least this one was very helpful!
i knew something about it bothered me but i couldnt point out what, i think that must be why
and yeah youre right! backgrounds usually are hard to balance out for me in terms of simplicity/too much detail. a blur sounds like a good idea to fix it, ill give it a try next time i have to do something like it
thank you very much for your comment! i appreciate it a lot!

Painting the Doll Painting the Doll

what a trippy looking painting.

3milkT 3milkT

cool hair

Portable Wings Portable Wings

really like it, nice colors aswell, wish the river would go right or left at somepoint tho so it would look less 1 dimensional but still good job keep it up

ArtByDare responds:

Ah I see what you mean. I'll keep that in mind for future pieces.
Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it